Saturday, August 28, 2010


This is the Official first blog for The Naudi Spot! Yay.....Allow myself to introduce myself, My name is Erin i am a 24 year old female currently located in Pittsburgh PA. I am a Fashion and retail management student at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh and work for a small boutique called Jupe in the South Side .I am a single mother of one simply gorgeous daughter named Naudia ( hence the name The Naudi Spot).

I have decided to create The Naudi Spot as a way to share all my guilty pleasures with the rest of the Blogging World . I am hoping that by starting a blog of my own that i will force my creativity out and not be scared to be different and stand out. I will be sharing some of my own personal style and some of what inspires me as well . I hope you Enjoy, and go easy on me this blogging thing takes a while to get used to . 



                                             The lovely ladies who inspire me.....


Diane Kruger .....she is fabulous, need i say more.

I recently Saw Christine Ricci featured a few time in People Style Watch and realized how fantastic she is , She has such a unique look and her style isn't something i will be overlooking anymore.
         Alexa Chung always has the perfect mixture of tomboy,girlie and a bit retro.


Emily Blunt has such simplistic but fierce look going for her <3 her.

No comments:

Post a Comment